Ride/Race Day Details
Routes have been finalized, aid stations are noted on the maps, and you can upload course routes from the Ride with GPS app to add to your computer or device.
* Early packet pick-up will be at The Historic Adam Strain Building ?? Broad St., Darien, GA on Friday, Feb. 16th from 5:30 – 7:30pm. You’ll get your timing chip, bib, swag bag and t-shirt. Please bring photo ID.
* Day-of packet pick-up and registration will be in Vernon Square Park near the start line for the race. Please bring photo ID. The park doesn't actually have a street address, but this will get you there: 201 Franklin St. Darien, GA 31305
* Parking is at McIntosh County Middle School. 500 Green St. Darien, GA 31305. Look for the signs.
* All rides start in Vernon Square Park.
* If you want to be timed, we are utilizing timing chip bands from Second Wind Timing. They Velcro onto either you, or your bike and are more reliable than those in bibs. These bands will be collected after you cross the finish line.
Please make sure you return yours (there’s a $75 replacement fee). Don't make us chase you! :)
* We've added Age Group Awards to the 21, 42, Metric Century and Century rides! Participation numbers are beyond expectations and age groups have grown! So if you want to kick it up a notch, go for it! If you just want a scenic ride, that’s perfect too!
Did you know that you get a complementary CONCERT TICKET with your 25, METRIC CENTURY, or CENTURY ride registration?? Following the bike events, Party Gras on the Coast is having a concert featuring The Swingin’ Medallions, and you’re invited! Need additional tickets? Only a $15 donation!
Get tickets here! Bring a folding chair and come join the party! Gates open at 3pm, concert starts at 4pm.